Main form for ordering
- Customer must present concrete file with query about amount, size, paper and time of filling the order.
- You will receive quotation from us.
- When all the questions about the order are solved, you will receive the bill for payment.
- Once a payment is made we will start working on your order and soon you will be informed, when it is ready.
How to present a file
- 1. Send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case the file is too big, we will send to you our ftp-server address.
- You can upload your file with any filechange program, just give us a reference (Dropbox, Google Drive etc)
- You can bring the file to our office.
Demands for the file
- File format: PDF, PSD, AI, CDR, TIFF, JPG.
- Color formats: CMYK (most optimal), RGB.
- Recommended resolution – 300 dpi.
- BLEED 3-5 mm: for example A4 (210x303mm)
- Text information or important graphic elements should not be placed closer to BLEED than 3 mm.
Opportunities for delivery
- Pick up from J. Kunderi 39 (9.00 – 17.00)
- Carrier – Omniva, Smartpost, DPD (in case of arrangement)